Friday, March 30

Sell low, buy high err that's not right...!?

The stockmarket, I don't see the point really. I remember when I first started I was wow okay so lets look for trends, is it on the up, hmm can we short this stock? And then lo and behold I was informed that all stocks were on a cycle, pretty boring really, no real room for analysis.

About three people in my alliance use the stocks regularly and seem enthused with it. Some want it to reflect a real stockmarket with price dependent on how many buyers and sellers there are and for it to be linked to the geos circulating in the game. I would like to see this but as many previous discussions in the forum have revealed this would detract from the main aim of GEWar.

A more volatile stockmarket may be in the running though so bigger swings would make watching the stocks slightly more interesting than say watching NA post their latest whines considered opinion on the state of GEWar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh I make a post about moving my homebase back to africa to attack AO and I get about 5 or 6 private messages from NA about it. hehe :D

Unknown said...

lol they are obsessed are they not ;)