Monday, March 12

Games for geos

It struck me as odd how people tend to prefer the less intellectually demanding games for geos? For instance players seem to go mad for the PM Games Master closest to some set times game. Now, I can see the attraction of this - no thinking involved. And before you ask I did have a go! But heck unless you are a real saddo, you must have better things to do than hang around waiting for those times and on a Saturday to boot!

Why not manage your time better and have a go at say one of the quests that is run by Othafa? The current Quest 4 finishes on the 17 March. Trust me this quest is very straightforward, the tricky bit is to get the co-ordinates as close as possible to the location of the last picture.

And, okay, I admit I have not entered the maths puzzles set by XorgtheZombie, man I really do have better things to do!

4 comments:

nimc said...

Good posting in the dolphin thread insouc.

insouc said...

tut tut nim what relevance has your comment to this post ;)

fluteflute said...

He's just bored. Like me,

nimc said...

flute is right. I felt like making a comment :P