Sunday, March 4

For fluteflute

Here's me thinking players entering the Geos Blogspot game would naturally publicise each other's blogs. Think again, when I noticed the feed footer that fluteflute added to his blog settings :

Thanks for reading my GEWar blog. To advertise your GEWar blog here please deposit 1k into my GEWar account with a link to your blog. Thank You.


Lol! So fluteflute, instead of 1K geos how about this youtube video? ;)



++Update++

I notice that helo has this in his forum signature:
500 geos and a PM will get you a link on my Blog

Obviously and shamelessly trying to undercut fluteflute ;)

4 comments:

fluteflute said...

Thanks for the post! I added that at the very beggining but then decided I would have a list down the side anyway. It seemed pointless to update both so I didn't bother. Its nice to see someone reading my RSS feed though!

insouc said...

yeah that is one cool video! can you play like that?

i am using a feed for the "favourite gewar blog post" and noticed it then.

i wonder how many people have actually read any of the blogs apart from the other bloggers!?

Anonymous said...

I have tried to read most / all of them. Take awhile though. :)

fluteflute said...

Not quite that good, but definately some similar fast cool stuff!

Only a few seem to be updated at all!