Saturday, April 28

All nighter

No I am not talking about a rave. I have not pulled an all-nighter in GEWar since near the end of the last reset. And the one other time when I was in Incognito. The reason for this one is that NA have been active and luckily for me no work tomorrow!

Near the end of the session, as I was getting tired, I managed to pm the opposition instead of my leader pitoh, lol. Luckily for me it was not a crucial pm, rather innocuous. The opposition guy pmed me back highly amused.

So might as well add that I was hugely disappointed not to win the blog competition. Boo hoo hoo. Congratulations to helo though and I echo his wish that at least some of the blogs keep going. And a big shout to all who did a blog even those who only did one entry, you know who you are you slackers!

Not much news wise in the game features though a post by fluteflute alerted me to some possible changes Luke is planning. Essentially making nuke shields more flexible and bringing a welcome addition to strategy in the game. Which I think is sorely lacking. Credit of course to pitoh for these ideas, though not sure if they had been raised before?

Now I am off to bed even though it is now morning. Good night!

No comments: