Sunday, April 8

Are you GEWar experienced? Angel

So another installment of what will be occasional chats with various GEWar players. Today we talk with Angel, another GEWar Grrl gamer.

How did you first get into GEWar?

My brother played it some months and told me about GEwar. I created an account and was addicted ;-)



How long have you been playing it for?

I really begun to play 2 resets ago..





What newbie mistake(s) do you remember making?


None.. My bro advised me and so there were no bigger problems.





What are the good things about GEWar, what are the bad things?

Good things: Travel the world, meet people, kill em.. I like the Idea of gewar, and you really get to know nice people and absolute idiots..

Bad things: I think Luke is sitting on the wrong horse called "new version". With some improvements this version would be more than enough..There are tons of good suggestions in the forums, but nearly nothing is implemented..


What were the memorable moments for you in GEWar?

I remember every time my honourable alliance saved my ass..




Do you think you will be playing GEWar in 2 years time?

maybe .. but maybe tomorrow a spaceship appears and bombs us back to stoneage...Or I get hit by a bus..



Many thanks to Angel.

No comments: