Monday, May 21

Zeroed!

So I went to bed last night having dealt with some attacks from Yellow Submarine, all was well in GEWar world. There had been talk of BNW getting ready to attack us because of a dispute with one of our members. But seeing as we had a NAP with them, no worries in my mind about what was about to take place (well actually I did have some worries since I had dealings with BNW last reset and followed what was going on when they fought SJ)...

...I get up this morning and yes I had been zeroed and Ronin were no longer at the top of the ranks. Well what a nice start to the day!

BNW took their opportunity and profited, kudos to them. And actually not having any cities, relinquishing all worldly goods as it were, is a surprisingly pleasant experience.

Well we shall regroup and let BNW take the strain of trying to keep that value hehe.

No comments: